Friday, August 01, 2008

SALE!!!!!!

I am having a sale on my Etsy Shop!

All of my prices on yarn are 20% less than what I had listed before. Also!!! For every skein of yarn that you buy you will get one FREE set of stitch markers!

Oh the yarn I posted the other day isn't mine but I have a cool project coming! With great yarn! For a great price!


I also finished a project (no not from the pile a new one!). It is a February Baby Sweater. However, instead of knitting the lace pattern I just worked the sweater in stockinette stitch. I really like it actually. The recipients do not know if they are having a boy or a girl so I thought it could suit either. This sweater went super fast!

Also if you thought this sweater would look good for an older child...it does. Especially if that child is SUPER SKINNY! Yes this sweater fits Riley and I think makes a cute shrug/short sweater.

Here is the newest baby sweater. A woman Paul works with just had her first grandbaby and boy is he a cutie! So of course she needed to commission a sweater. I am knitting the button band on in the end. I thought I would pick up stitches along the length of the sweater instead of knitting them separately.

No comments: