Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm Here!



I was in Bellevue a little while back and of course had to get to Hilltop East. They have a display of Louet yarns which I love so I picked up some fingering sport weight in the purple color with the February Baby Sweater in mind. I knew I wanted to do a contrasting garter stitch with it and found some sock yarn that I had bought a while back on Etsy. I doubled up the sock yarn to match the weight of the Louet yarn.

We are getting used to the school thing. Riley adores school and it is nice to have something that motivates me to not stay in my pajamas all day since I work at home. Jake is still trying to find out who he is without his sister around. I see his own personality come out more and more each day while she is gone the few short hours for school.

And of course any blog post just isn't proper without pictures of the children!



Paul also built us a greenhouse. This picture was the beginnings of the greenhouse. I will have to take more of the finished product.

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

I love the purple sweater and the greenhouse is so cool!