Tuesday, December 02, 2008

269

I gained 5 pounds! I guess the fact that Thanksgiving, my brother's engagement party and water weight gain don't help. I usually gain about 5 pounds once a month.... sorry being real here. The kids have been sick the past few weeks and now I am feeling very flu like which doesn't make for a lot of gym trips. I am hoping by this time next week the 5 pounds will be gone which usually happens. Still it is a let down. Although I don't "feel" like I gained 5 pounds. You know how you would normally "feel" that weight in your pants, shirts, etc. My pants actually feel looser. What I really need to do is some measurements.

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Just keep trying - remember that muscle weighs more than fat and if you've been working out you're gaining muscle. Best wishes!