Monday, December 01, 2008

A real blog post...the floor

Ok camera and cord found.....now a post full of pictures!

Here is what we had to start with. NASTY!

After a day of sanding. There were stains all over the floor so we could not go with a light stain.

After staining. We don't have a picture of the clear coat and our furniture all moved in. I just finished painting the hallway last night (FINALLY!) so now I need to put all the tools and paint away and then decorate for Christmas and you will get a picture of the finished beauty!

My baby lost her first tooth!

NOTE: I hate posting pictures of myself on here. Paul and I went to my brother's engagement party. Oh yes he proposed after 7 years!. My husband had a bit too much to drink but thankfully he is a very happy drunk and was quite the entertainment. We were very safe and stayed the night at my mom's house. It was a lot of fun and all of us are very happy for my brother and his now fiance.

1 comment: