I did get some pampering yesterday. I went and got my very first pedicure. OH YOU MUST EXPERIENCE THIS. I also got a manicure. Hubby bought me the Sims Castaway 2 for my DS which I have been ADDICTED TO! And I used a 20 % off birthday discount coupon at my local LYS. I will post in a few days on my recent purchases I bought a bunch of stuff at Little Knits last week too. Tonight.....Maggianos....yum!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Friday, June 20, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Monday, June 09, 2008
Thursday, June 05, 2008
1. Where did you meet your husband? We went to the same highschool. He was two years ahead of me and my freshman year I played softball and he played baseball. The girls and boys would share a bus so I knew who he was. Then when I was 22 I ran into him at a bar on St. Patricks day and that is when we "officially" met. I said hello I know you blah blah blah and he remembered me :D
2. What was the first thing you said to your husband? Other than the random "hi" in the hallway at highschool? I said "Hey did you go to evergreen? Are you Paul Brown?"
3. Where was your first date? We never really had a "first date". We became a couple a month after that St. Patrick's day and I just never left his house from then on. We would go on double dates before we were together because he was sort of seeing my friend and she was trying to hook me up with her friend.
4. Where was your first kiss? It was in his bed in his apartment. It was very sweet.
5. Did you have a long or short engagement/courtship?He asked me to marry him 3 months into our relationship. We were engaged for 11 months.
6. Where did you get engaged? He proposed to me at a place on Alki Beach. When we were very first dating we sat on this bench for HOURS just talking and talking and talking looking at the city. So that is "our" spot. It was sweet. I was so shocked and excited that I had to tell the first person that walked by. It was a couple of ladies and I think they thought I was crazy.
7. Where did you get married? We got married at my church a catholic church. In the company of over 200 friends and family.
8. Any disasters during the special day?
Because you always hear of your wedding day not going the way you planned I was sooooo prepared for something to go wrong. There were some red dots on my wedding dress I don't know if the alteration person pricked herself or what I really didn't care. The person who was the coordinator for the church showed up 5 minutes before the wedding started and she had our programs and wedding sign in book. for some reason she insisted on having them because we might forget. Also since she wasn't there no one knew where to turn the lights on in the church so a lot of our pictures were shot in a darker enviornment but thankfully I had great photographers.
Oh and the BEST part was Paul's crack head ass sister left the reception and came back loaded and went off on him about how he always thought he was better than her. FUN!
9. Most special moment of your wedding day? The moment Paul saw me for the first time in my dress and all made up. I can never forget the look on his face. Also looking in his eyes as he said his vows I will never forget that.
10. The song from your first dance? I Swear by All 4 One
11. If you were to do your wedding over, what would you change? Nothing. No wait actually I would have kicked my crack ass head sister out of my reception after her "incident" but we were trying to keep it low key and not letting many people know what was going on.
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
I spent some of the weekend dying up some yarn. I have a LOT more to dye and some more yarn to post today. So check back in the next few weeks for more colors. I just got some more beads yesterday too for some more jewelry. I also am working on some more baby sweaters and diaper soakers.