Thursday, March 05, 2009

255.5

YAY! I have lost 5 pounds so far in the past month. Slowly but surely. I have gone down a size too. I can definitely feel my muscles building up underneath everything else. WIth my progress I have no doubt that I can loose 50 more pounds by my brother's wedding in October. Now for knitting. I finished a few small projects for little children I know. Not mine but mine are the models. :)
I did another Selbu Modern for my cousin's daughter. I love this hat and pattern. It looks much more complicated than it is and it knits up so fast!


I also knit up two London Beanies. The one shown above and the other is blue with black stripes for my cousin's boys. I did alter the decreases on the top adding a knit row in between the decrease rows. I also used the jogless jog technique which I love.

Ok off to watch my Thursday night TV.

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Congratulations on the 5 lbs - YAY! and the hats are lovely!