Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Monkey

Here is the finished Monkey blanket from Twist Collective made for a friends baby.



This was a very fun project and interestingly put together. I have never steeked a baby blanket before. I love finding a new technique with knitting.



I used Cascade 220 Superwash wool. I wanted this to be easy to wash because come on it is for a baby and sometimes they aren't the cleanest little people. The final product is quite thick for a summer baby but the size makes a good carseat cover. The winters tend to be cold where this baby will be so it should work out nicely for the winter.

More knitting and pictures to come later on other subjects. :D

5 comments:

affectioknit said...

That's adorable!!!

Carrie said...

That is FANTASTIC! I hadn't seen that pattern. Thanks!

Chasing Bugs said...

I am the recipient of this amazing blanket and I truely feel blessed to have such a wonderful friend who does such nice things for me....err my new little guy.

Love ya tons Sar!

javier said...

Hello friends I am a foreigner visiting pages in another language, try to understand their language but it cost too much and that is why we invite you to my blog which is certainly very interesting and also a translation for your language I do this through a software sure your web is also very good, thank you very much now.

http://lomascodiciadodelplaneta.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

omg! This blanket is way cute!

beth (big geek)