Sunday, November 01, 2009

First Sweater Done!

Here is the long awaited sweater. This is knit a size smaller so it is a bit to tight for my comfort level but at the same time is an incredibly comfortable sweater.


Pull #456-T6-235 by Phildar Design Team found in the Tendances Fall 2006 Issue.
Ravelry project page here.


Last weekend we went to visit some good friends and while the men were hunting the women had a great time at the pumpkin patch.


Also, of course last night was Halloween. We hung out with another pair of good friends and their children and did our trick or treating. Riley was a very cute Hannah Montana and Jake was a S.W.A.T. team leader. A few funnies from last night. Have you ever seen E.T.? You know when he has the blond wig and is running around? Well from the back Riley reminded me of that part of the movie. It was very funny and cute. Then there was Jake. Jake will mosey. Everywhere. He had conversations with everyone he trick or treated from. Then he was trying to arrest people because he was S.W.A.T. Basically I told Paul to walk ahead with Riley and I would hang out with Jake.

3 comments:

mildawg said...

Congratulations on finishing! I think the sizing is perfect, and I'm so glad it's comfortable.

Your trick-or-treating stories made me giggle.

affectioknit said...

Awesome sweater - and pumpkin patch fun too!

Chasing bugs to the Max said...

I LOVE this picture of Riley....so stinkin' cute!