Saturday, January 02, 2010

Hello 2010

As promised here is a photo montage of my weight loss over the past year. I did weigh myself on January 1st and the official count from the Wii is 34 pounds. However, I did gain 5 pounds this past week. I am thinking the beer and fried foods from the New Year's Eve party might have been a factor in that one.

This picture was taken late 2008. I could not find any pictures from last year right when we weighed in but I was for the most part the same size so I figured this was a good starting point.

Here we are at Christmas time last year.

This picture was taken in April. I had probably lost around 15 pounds at this time.

This is the end of June.

Here I am in late August. I think my weight loss was about around 20 pounds.

Here is where I finally started to feel thinner. This is taken very late September I think. I believe I had lost around 25 pounds or so.

This is the day of my brother's wedding. I am thinking I was pretty much at a 30 pound weight loss at this point.

This was taken the first of November.

And here we are yesterday 34 pounds lighter. I decided that I am now back at zero. Starting over from here. It definitely could have been more weight shed but I can't stand coulda, shoulda and woulda. I didn't lose more but I DID lose 34 pounds and that is something. I got rid of the clothes that are too big last week which felt very good. I also tried on a bunch of pants that were tucked away and I am just a bit too small for the size I am in now and the next size down is just a bit too tight.

So there we are people tune in next year to see how I look then. ;)

3 comments:

mildawg said...

I'm very proud of you! This is amazing.
Happy 2010 :)

affectioknit said...

Awesome!

Happy New Year!

Pam said...

Lookin' SMOKING HOT!!! ;)