Sunday, January 03, 2010

I met Jared Flood!

This has got to be the GREATEST perk I have ever had working at a yarn shop. We were fortunate enough to have Jared Flood of Brooklyn Tweed fame over to teach a few classes today. May I just say that he is so sweet and down to earth. I was working but as I walked by the classes during the day I can say the little bits of instruction that I heard were packed full of information. I definitely say that if he comes to your area it is worth the money and time to take a class. He is a very good speaker. His instructions were clear and he is just a super nice guy!

I did get a bit star struck I have to admit. I felt a little silly but come on Jared Flood. He is such an amazing designer it is hard to not feel fortunate to have met him.

1 comment:

mildawg said...

Lucky you! I am jealous.