Friday, July 02, 2010

And I am back!

With my first trimester down I am hoping for more energy and hopefully less times running to the bathroom. We just got back from a great trip to Disneyland. The kids had a blast even though we did run them to the ground. I also got to spend my 32nd birthday in the most magical place on earth. I did have to sit out on a few rides but still had a great time. We drove down which took the better part of two days. Having a DVD player and a DS for each child was definitely a God send. Surprisingly I didn't knit much at all. I brought a sweater that could have been finished but my NY Times crossword puzzle book kept me less bored. A few days before we left for vacation I got to see our growing baby again. Everything looks very good. The baby has a healthy spine, two arms and legs hands and feet. Mid August we will go in for another ultrasound and hopefully find out if we are expecting a girl or a boy. I could care less of course but I do like finding out.

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

What an awesome vacation!

Bits & Pieces said...

I sure hope that there's another post coming with more vacation pictures!! And a very belated "Congratulations!" I hear that it could be a New Year's Eve baby?!