Thursday, July 08, 2010

Fun in the sun!

Finally summer has hit Seattle! We went from temperatures in the 60s last week to temperatures in the 90s this week. I am keeping cool with the A/C in the window and strategically placing myself around the house to avoid the heat during the day and stay safe. Although I might head outside for a bit to read a book and soak up some rays. It was so bright this morning that I was wide awake at 6am which is VERY unusual for me.

Yesterday Paul set up the pool for Jake while Riley was at a sleepover. Jake said he was going to just hang out like a mommy and he did. He spent about an hour just lazing around on his air filled doughnut.



The extreme heat is supposed to continue through tomorrow then we will return to a normal summer in the Northwest. I am not complaining. After the depressing spring and early summer we had I am going to safely enjoy the weather.

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Summer is the BEST!