Monday, July 05, 2010

Summer Reading

Today is the official start to my summer home with the kids. We have plans of playing in the wading pool, park days and hopefully some fun in the sun. With that comes lots of reading for me. Here is the stack of books I have planned to read this summer. Too ambitious? I am a fairly fast reader, especially if I find a book I really love.



These aren't in order of how I plan to read them. I just thought they looked best stacked this way. My first book which I started today is To Kill a Mockingbird. I have never read it! I know that is very shocking. Isn't every high school student required to read this book? I think Harry Potter might be second since it is the biggest. I haven't read any of the other books but I am kind of dying to find out what happens in the end before the movie comes out. Then again will it ruin the movie for me?

The other books I have heard are good and Catcher in the Rye is another classic I have never read and my dad said he really liked it.

Let's see if I can accomplish my task shall we?

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

I'm sure you'll love the two classics! Scout loved all of the Riordan books - and we both loved Harry Potter...

Hoping you have a great summer!