Sunday, August 08, 2010

A First

I finished my first knit for our baby on the way. I bought the yarn for this sweater literally days after I took a positive pregnancy test. Finding a pattern was a little troublesome as I wanted something incredibly cute but it had to be non gender specific. You may ask, "Well why not wait until you know the sex of the baby?" Then I would say, "You obviously don't know me very well I have a hard time waiting for anything when I am excited."

All in all I am very happy with this sweater. It is cute and would look cute on a baby girl or boy. As for finding out the sex of the baby I find out next week. I can't wait!

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Awwww that is so sweet! I love it!

Chasing bugs to the Max said...

Another goregous creation by you!! You are amazing!