Friday, August 20, 2010

No Internet

This is my first mobile post. Our internet is down and I have sadly realized how addicted I really am. This has given me more time for knitting and nesting though. I finished another sweater for the baby out of yarn that I dyed myself. I will try to figure out hpw to post the picture from my phone. We named the baby! Her first and middle name are Hannah Dean. Paul and I have loved the name Hannah every pregnancy and Dean is one of Paul`s middle names. I love that now she is even more of a real person. Riley makes sure she says good morning and good night to Hannah each day. In summer reading news it has not gone as fast as I predicted. I have just finished To Kill A Mockingbird. It was decent but honestly I have read better. All in all though I am glad I checked it off my to read list. Now i am onto The Catcher in the Rye which my dad said he loved. Okay back to nesting.

No comments: