Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Our First Rodeo


As a birthday present our very good friends took us to the Ellensburg Rodeo. It was a blast! Us city kids had such a good time. The seats were right up front across from the gates so we got the best possible experience. The kids keep asking when we will go again. They have also been telling everyone they meet about the Rodeo. Thankfully my camera has sports action shooting so I got some decent shots.


The pure athleticism of rider and animal amaze me.


This picture is getting framed and put in the kids' room.


The reason why there is so much pink being worn is because it was "Not Too Tough To Wear Pink" Day. I loved seeing all the rough and tough cowboys sporting their pink and really still looking very tough.


Again we had so much fun. We will definitely be taking the kids back again. Even though we live in Western Washington and Ellensburg is over the mountains it really is only two hours away. That is not much of a drive for the day we had and the experience I got to see on my children's faces.

1 comment:

Chasing bugs to the Max said...

You got some great shots!!