Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another Step Into Motherhood



Last night I attended an informational meeting for Girl Scouts of Western Washington. Riley was so excited to tell me about this meeting that she could hardly contain herself when I picked her up from school last week. She was shoving the paper in my face as I was trying to exit the school parking lot. I was never a girl scout. I remember asking when I was Riley's age but for some reason I was not able to join. Probably scheduling conflicts with my parent's work schedules or something. How can I say no? She is so excited and we have yet to put her in a sport or other group due to our own work conflicts. Now that I am an official stay at home mother I have the time to have this opportunity with my daughter and what a perfect way to get her involved in something.

Boy Scouts starts in the spring and Jake has already informed Paul that he is joining.

No comments: