Thursday, October 28, 2010

Getting back to knitting

My finger is still not healed. I am not sure exactly how you heal a pinkie finger that has been horribly sprained. I guess just baby it? I have been trying and in between the pain I knit a sweater for Hannah. The yarn is madelinetosh Pashmina. YES pricy for a baby sweater but OH SO NICE to knit with!



I am so fortunate to have a vintage button stash near by at my mother's house as well. She has more than enough buttons passed down from my great grandmother to last a few lifetimes.

The hat was finished a while ago but I just have not gotten around to taking any pictures of it. I knit it before I found out if we were having a boy or a girl out of excess yarn I had. Then I added the flower later. I think this will be the coming home hat.

The coming home! I am getting so antsy for Hannah's birth day! I am just about 31 weeks and I forgot how agonizing the last few months of a pregnancy can be for someone who STILL peeks at Christmas gifts.

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

So sorry about the little finger...rest it well...the sweater is adorable and the buttons are perfect - sweet little hat too!