Monday, January 31, 2011

Because...

I do have knitting content to show but Paul has taken them and worn them to work. Plus the only thing the camera is taking pictures of these days is Hannah.



This is Hannah's first teddy bear. The week my mom found out I was pregnant with our first she ran out to get Riley her very first teddy bear and again when I announced when I was pregnant with Jake. This year however has been so crazy and rightly so my mother's brain and time has been consumed with her mother. The other day after Jake and Riley were playing with their bears I remembered that my mom had not brought home one for Hannah. Being the annoying child that I am I jokingly called my mother and reprimanded her. Of course she had to do it! She felt bad that she had forgotten but I reminded her that this year has been a bit filled with other distractions. So here is Hannah with her first teddy bear. It is super soft and lovely. Perfect for a little girl to love. By the way my husband and I still have our first teddy bears as well.

Speaking of Paul how cute is this picture of a proud papa?

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

So sweet and cuddly...

Chasing bugs to the Max said...

very sweet! can't wait to meet your new girl.