Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How I find time to knit

I have been needing to find creative ways to fit knitting into my life lately. I figured sharing a picture of my nursing Hannah on the boppy and knitting might not appeal to all of my readers so you get to see how I knit the other half of the time.



This is one of the ways that will quickly calm Hannah down when she is over tired. However, after a few minutes my lower back starts to hurt. The pains a mother will go through to make sure her baby is not crying.

Speaking of crying have you seen this commercial? Add the hormones that are surging through my body to that and you have a good cry fest!

Coming Home

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

I did a lot of knitting - simple stuff - while nursing too! Best wishes!

florapie said...

I never did figure out how to knit and nurse, so good job! Is the moby hurting your back because of the way it's tied, or because you're sitting on the ball? The folks in thebabywearer forums should have some solutions for you, if you haven't checked already. Good luck!