Sunday, February 26, 2012

Playful Stripes

I have loved the Playful Stripes Cardigan for quite some time. Now with Hannah being older and much more independent I have found a lot of time to knit during the evening. Paul thinks the colors are a bit loud but of course I think they are perfect as I chose them. When I was looking through my stash of yarn I came across this pink and white sock yarn that I have had probably since I was a very new knitter. My children would be happy if all I knit were socks for them so I figured I would make Riley happy. I love how they fit and of course when Riley put them on Jake asked where his were. So you can probably guess what my next project will be. To round out a lazy Sunday post here is a picture from the week. The older kids were watching cartoons and keeping Hannah busy so I could get a few things done. This is how Hannah usually looks when she is relaxing.

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

I love the sweater! Cute photos of family fun too!

Have a lovely day!

Angie said...

So glad the striped cardigan made it into your blog. I adore the sweater AND the colorway you chose! :-)