Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring Cardigan

This sweater has been in the works for quite a long time. I started it two years ago when I was newly pregnant with Hannah. I had meant to finish it quickly because I thought it would look cute with a pregnant belly. I am sure it does but I am not going to find out first hand.

NOTE: I hate having pictures taken of me. I am so self conscious of my body. The weight loss is still slow going. After having three children gravity does take over as well.


All in all I am pleased with this sweater. I am thinner than when I started so it is a little roomy. I was hoping it would be more form fitting but after looking on Ravelry I do see that it is not which is fine.


My mom was given all of my grandmother's buttons and we found these gems in her stash. I love them!


Now gratuitous shots of my children.







3 comments:

affectioknit said...

It's gorgeous!

Have a lovely day!

Palma said...

Beautiful! Is that the Madeline Tosh Tealeaves cardigan? I've been looking at it. Do this one next http://madelinetosh.com/store/index.php/patterns/tiny-tea-leaves-cardigan.html

Checking in! Palma

Palma said...

I forgot to say how darling your kidlette is!

Palma