Friday, July 20, 2012

New yarn in the shop!

I have been spending the better part of the past week dying and winding yarn. In between my regular duties as a mother and homemaker. Which explains why it took me a week to do what it would normally take someone a day for the same task. Granted waiting for yarn to dry was included in that week span.

When I was going through my shop inventory I came across more than a handful of items that were not listed and some yarn that had never been dyed. I discovered that a number of these were cone ends or skeins that had breaks. This was a good motivator to start a sale section. Hopefully these lonely skeins of yarn will soon find a new home.

This new base is a gorgeous single ply merino.

Here are a few of my favorites. It is amazingly soft and I love how it took the color.

Cavern


Emerald


Granite

No comments: